Western Siberia - Lynx GIS Adviser
Originally compiled in 1996, in partnership with Tyumen Thematic Expeditions, this Field Atlas has been extensively revised to take advantage of today's digital technology.
This Adviser contains comprehensive field data for 50 oil, gas and condensate fields from the northern part of the Western Siberian Basin, and includes digital well logs over reservoir intervals, digital seismic sections and structure maps for the following fields:
- Tarkosalinskoye Vostochnoye
- Tarkosalinskoye Zapadnoye
- Komsomol'skoye Severnoye
- Russkoye Yuzhnoye
- Urengoyskoye Vostochnoye
- Urengoyskoye Severnoye
- Messoyakhskoye Zapadnoye
- Tambeyskoye Severnoye
- Tambeyskoye Zapadnoye
- Tambeyskoye Yuzhnoye
- Messoyakhskoye Vostochnoye
Also provided for most of the fields are annual production curves, geological cross-sections, reservoir cross-plots, geochem tables, reservoir characteristics, core analysis data, reserves information, analyses of gas, condensates and associated oils and petrographic analysis
The GIS contains the following information:
- Cultural map layers - land, ocean, coastline, towns, built up areas, roads, graticule, administrative areas, inland water bodies and rivers, concessions
- Geological/exploration map layers - gas hydrates, over pressure, depth to basement, field outlines and names, concessions, well locations, seismic line location
- Topographic relief map
- Satellite imagery
- Seismic data - seismic shotpoint maps and digital seismic lines in SEG-Y format (101 lines - 4000 km). Seismic data can be displayed within the GIS environment using Lynx's Seismap integrated viewer
- Well data - basic well information from 2300+ wells. Digital well logs (122)
As with all Lynx GIS Advisers, training, installation and data integration services are available, allowing you to release the full potential of the data.
Please ask for a detailed listing.